The next time you head to the gym or look for a workout app on your phone, consider whether or not it’s doing enough. Most apps and wearables don’t offer insights that help you maximize your workouts—they just track them and give you some data about how far you run or what your heart rate was during an activity. In this guide, I’ll cover the best ways to find wearable tech that will help take your fitness goals to the next level.
Good wearable tech is insightful and user friendly. The best wearables should be able to provide a lot of information about your health and fitness, including how many steps you take each day, how much sleep you get, and what your heart rate is during exercise.
It’s also important that the device be easy to use so that it’s not too complicated or difficult to set up. If you want to use your wearable as a fitness tracker rather than just an accessory for your outfit, then it needs to be able to do its job without being too difficult for you or anyone else who might use it (like kids).
The Best Wearable Tech Are Waterproof
If you want to track your swims, water sports, or activities in the rain or snow, you’re going to want a tracker that’s waterproof. That way you can keep going no matter what the weather brings.
While some fitness trackers are waterproof and others aren’t, it’s not always clear which ones are good for swimming (or other water activities). You should look for “IPX7” certification on any wearable designed for this purpose. This means it can withstand 30 minutes of submersion at one-meter depth—that’s plenty of time in most pools or oceans.
The Best Wearable Tech Are Accurate
Accuracy is one of the most important factors to consider when choosing a wearable. It can make or break your workout experience, depending on whether it’s giving you accurate information about your heart rate, distance traveled, and more.
If you want to get the most out of your fitness routine, it’s important that the wearable tech you choose is as accurate as possible. Some wearables are better than others in this regard—and some may not be worth buying at all if there are cheaper versions out there that are just as reliable (or even more so).
The following factors should be taken into consideration when trying to determine which wearables have the highest accuracy levels:
- How well does this device detect my steps? A pedometer is one example of a wearable tech that can give inaccurate readings if placed in an awkward position or if worn on different parts of the body (e.g., around an ankle rather than around the wrist). You will also want to check reviews from other users who have tested out similar devices before making any purchases so they’ll know exactly how well they work when put through their paces during everyday life activities such as walking outdoors or running indoors on treadmill machines at local gyms like Gold’s Gym Santa Monica CA USA
. How well does this device detect my heart rate? Heart rate monitoring is an important feature for any wearable that claims to be a fitness tracker. If you want to get the most accurate readings possible, look for devices that measure your heart rates through either their optical sensors or electrocardiogram (ECG) technology.
The Best Wearable Tech Are Light
Finally, you need to make sure that the wearable tech you choose is light and comfortable.
Lightness is a big factor in comfort. A heavy piece of wearable tech can be uncomfortable and even painful to use, especially if you are exercising. With that said, there are also other reasons why lightweight wearables are preferable:
- They’re easier to carry around when not in use
- You’ll be more likely to wear it regularly if it’s not as cumbersome on your wrist or belt
They’re less likely to fall off if you’re moving around or exercising They’ll be harder for thieves to steal while you’re not looking
The Best Wearables: Insights On Performance
The best wearables are all about giving you real-time feedback during workouts. They will show you how hard you’re pushing yourself, what your heart rate is, and other stats that help you understand how well your body is responding to the work out.
Some of the latest devices also offer clear insights on sleep patterns across various activity intensities and even give recommendations based on this data. You can set goals with these wearable devices and track your progress over time—all while wearing them day in and day out!
The best wearables are waterproof so they won’t falter when it comes to tracking swimming or other water activities.
The Best Wearables: Clear Insights On Heart Rate & Sleep Patterns
If you’re concerned about fitness, heart rate is an important thing to keep an eye on. While calories burned and the amount of time spent running are useful metrics when it comes to tracking your workouts, they don’t tell the whole story. The best wearables use heart-rate monitoring technology that tracks your overall fitness levels over time as well as during individual workouts. Heart rate is also a better indication of how healthy you are than other numbers on a screen—it can give you more insight into how hard a particular workout was and whether or not it’s helping improve your health in ways beyond burning calories.*
- Note: This section might be better suited for another section in this article rather than its current placement here.*
The Best Wearables Provide Real-Time Feedback
If you’re looking for a wearable that will help you maximize your workouts, look no further than those that provide real-time feedback. These wearables give you the power to adjust your workout on the fly and stay motivated throughout each session.
If we had to pick one feature that separates fitness trackers from smartwatches, it would be real-time feedback. Smartwatches are able to provide more complex data about your exercise habits and performance, which is essential if you plan on training effectively.
The Best Wearable Tech Are Socially Integrated
The best wearables are socially integrated.
- A social network like Facebook or Twitter is to be included. People want to share their progress with others, and this is easily accomplished through a social media account.
- Fitness apps like Strava and Runkeeper are also popular for tracking workouts, but the ability to link these services directly with your smartwatch can make your life easier by cutting out the need for additional apps on your phone.
- Finally, fitness devices such as Fitbit or Garmin integrate with activity trackers on your wrist so that you can see all of your data in one place without having to open multiple apps or load different websites on your phone.
Get The Most Out Of Your Workout With Right Wearable Tech
To get the most out of your workout, you need the right wearable tech. While some might think that wearing a fitness tracker is only for people who are trying to lose weight or get in shape, they’re not wrong—they just don’t know the half of it!
In fact, using wearables can make any kind of exercise more effective and enjoyable. They can help you reach your fitness goals faster and more efficiently by tracking your progress over time and providing recommendations as needed. They’ll also help make sure that you’re doing all the exercises correctly so that each workout is working toward its full potential.
That’s why we’ve put together this list of our top picks for wearables: The one with all these qualities will be able to help you have an amazing time during every single workout!
Fitbit is a company that produces a range of wearable fitness trackers and smartwatches designed to help people improve their overall health and wellness. Some of the key products in their lineup include:
- Fitbit Charge: This is a basic fitness tracker that tracks steps, distance, calories burned, and active minutes. It also has a heart rate monitor and can track sleep.
- Fitbit Versa: This is a smartwatch that includes all the features of the Charge, as well as additional features such as music storage and playback, mobile payments, and the ability to receive notifications from your phone.
- Fitbit Ionic: This is a higher-end smartwatch that includes all the features of the Versa, as well as GPS tracking, water resistance, and more advanced fitness tracking features such as guided workouts and swim tracking.
- Fitbit Sense: This is Fitbit’s most advanced smartwatch, with features such as an electrodermal activity (EDA) sensor to measure stress levels, an ECG app to track heart health, and skin temperature tracking to help with sleep monitoring.
Overall, Fitbit products are designed to help people track their fitness and wellness goals, and provide motivation and support to help them achieve those goals.
Suunto is a Finnish company that specializes in outdoor and sports wearables. The company offers a range of GPS watches and fitness trackers that are designed for outdoor and sports activities such as running, cycling, swimming, and more. Suunto’s products are known for their durability, accuracy, and advanced features.
Some of the features that are common in Suunto’s products include:
- Heart rate monitoring: Many of Suunto’s products include a heart rate monitor to help you track your physical activity and monitor your fitness level.
- GPS: Suunto’s products often include GPS capabilities, which allow you to track your location and distance traveled during outdoor activities.
- Barometer: Some Suunto products include a barometer, which can help you track atmospheric pressure and predict weather changes.
- Compass: Some Suunto products include a compass, which can help you orient yourself when navigating in the outdoors.
- Water resistance: Many of Suunto’s products are water-resistant, which makes them suitable for activities such as swimming and water sports.
Depending on your needs you may choose from variety of products, Suunto 7 or Suunto 9 to name a few. You can find more information about Suunto’s products on their website.
Garmin is a technology company that produces a range of products for various markets, including aviation, marine, outdoor, and fitness. In the fitness market, Garmin offers a wide range of products, including GPS-enabled watches, fitness trackers, bike computers, and heart rate monitors. These products are designed to help people track and improve their fitness levels by monitoring various metrics such as distance, pace, heart rate, calories burned, and sleep patterns. Some of the features offered by Garmin’s fitness products include GPS tracking, step counting, swim tracking, and the ability to connect to third-party apps and services for additional analysis and training guidance.
- Garmin Forerunner series: This is a line of GPS-enabled watches designed for runners, triathletes, and other athletes.
- Garmin Fenix series: This is a line of GPS-enabled watches designed for outdoor enthusiasts and athletes.
- Garmin Vivofit series: This is a line of fitness trackers designed for people looking to track their daily activity levels and improve their overall fitness.
- Garmin Edge series: This is a line of bike computers designed for cyclists.
- Garmin HRM series: This is a line of heart rate monitors designed for people looking to track their heart rate during exercise.
We hope that these tips have helped you understand what it takes to get the most out of your workout. At the end of the day, it’s all about finding what works best for you. As we said before, one size does not fit all—and we firmly believe that everyone should be able to find their ideal fitness accessory. So if you still need some guidance on which wearable is right for you, don’t worry! I’m here for you! Write me a message, comment and let’s talk about how we can help make your next workout even better.”